Windows 10 is support for Bluetooth device. Get to know how to install Bluetooth in Windows 10. Intall driver and activate Bluetooth in Windows 10. Bluetooth driver for Windows 10 is free to download. Learn more how to do it.
Bluetooth is an industry-standard protocol for wireless connectivity in short distant. In the early days of its development, Bluetooth was used to exchange files. But this time Bluetooth is more likely used for wireless devices such as a mouse, keyboard, speakers, printer, etc. Computer desks are crowded with cables connected to the computer is considered primitive, everything is wireless. Bluetooth is a device that is necessary for modern computer users.
Windows 10 as a modern operating system is support for Bluetooth devices, to be recognized by Windows 10, you must install the Bluetooth driver in order to be able to activate it.
How to install Bluetooth driver in Windows 10
To connecting a Bluetooth audio or wireless display in Windows 10 is a lot easier. Connect the device, Click notification area in the taskbar to open the Action Center, or use the shortcut keyboard: Windows key + A. Click “Connect” and you will see all devices that connected with Bluetooth, click the device you want to activate and it will pair automatically.
If you did not saw your Bluetooth device in Action Center, make sure you have your Bluetooth enabled in Windows 10. Go to Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth. Turn the Bluetooth switch on, after you turn it on, Your PC is searching for and can be discovered by Bluetooth. The devices that detected will show up, choose the device you want to use, then click “Pair” to activate it.
If you can not find your Bluetooth devices whether on Action Center or Devices Settings, then you need to check the Bluetooth driver whether it is installed or not. Right click on the start menu and select Device Manager. Update or install the driver: Right click on the Bluetooth device, select “Update Driver Software”, then select “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
Another alternative to install Bluetooth driver in Windows 10 is by using a software called “Bluetooth Driver Installer”. This application will search for the Bluetooth devices that attached to your computer and allow you to install the driver automatically.
Last suggestion to enable your Bluetooth devices is, maybe you can try to reinstall it, unplug the device or remove it from Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth, then reconnect the Bluetooth so it will search for the updated driver and reinstall it.
If you are still experiencing difficulties in installing the Bluetooth driver in Windows 10, please let us know about it.
article keywords :
- how to install bluetooth on windows 10
- install bluetooth driver windows 10
- reinstall bluetooth driver windows 10
- réinstaller bluetooth windows 10
- come accendere il bluetooth su windows 10
- installare mouse bluetooth windows 10
- installare mouse windows 10
- installazione bluetooth windows 10
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1829 w1-6uqazhv5gKq8JLpwqwcwPn8x-2R3j583BHPZzyfAME4xbThccRe7UflN1LTq3 b471bd3c71fb539fa52d276cbf38a878cd0a7e5d&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1827 wo6gdyiAkFDdMpe78o6kytZmKTEa89zRjyvD2V0Y91-b9jCyskTdVD38d1RUlAQZ 7fc5dddf4657a6c36b00d1e03cfd4b1d58d0ba6c&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme